Automatic coil forming machine. Produces the full range of diameters up to 30 mm and a wide range of pitches.
- Coil Diameter Capabilities – 6 mm to 30 mm with options up to 50 mm
- Multiple Pitch options – .2475“ / 4:1 / 6 mm / 5:1 / 3:1 / 2.5:1
- Custom pitches also available
- Min / Max lengths – 160 – 460 mm
- Optional slide-in extension table – for lengths up to 1090 mm
- An enhanced state of the art PLC Control system
- Color Touchscreen with a very User Friendly Interface
- Pre-programmed temperature and machine speed values
- Enhanced system status monitoring complete with fault log to aid with service and maintenance
- 3 phase AC motors and variable frequency drives.
- Empty Spool Detection system – allows quicker spool changes.
- Improved ergonomics with the Control Touchscreen
- Safety shields on the heater drum
- Automatic Oiling System
- Small footprint
- Smooth, quiet, simple operation
- Self-reliant / Minimal operator supervision
- Hot Start option – Stop / Start with zero waste
- Interline capabilities with the PBS 3000QS4 Auto Inserter(s)
- Optional packaging / single and dual interline modules pre-configured into the control system make expansion easy
30 mm (opt. up to 50 mm)
|Paso||.2475“ / 4:1 / 6 mm / 5:1 / 3:1 / 2.5:1|
|Ø de espárrago de encuadernación||6 mm - 30 mm with options up to 50 mm|
|Anchura mín. de encuadernación||160 mm|
|Anchura máx. de encuadernación|| 460 mm |
(Optional up to 1090 mm)
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm. All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. (1) Subject to the coil pitch used and machine model.
(2) Detailed technical specifications and other pitches are available on request.