HANDS-FREE HYGIENIC DOOR OPENER - FOR USE WITH THE FOREARM
The hands-free hygienic door opener ensures hygienic opening and closing of doors with the forearm or elbow. This reduces the spread of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms and greatly reduces the risk of infection. It is compatible with all standard door handles and can therefore be used universally. Dual point fixing ensures a firm and secure hold. This prevents the hands-free hygienic door opener from twisting or slipping. Particularly useful for indoor applications where many different people operate door handles. Ideal for retrofitting, for example in public institutions, doctors' surgeries, restaurants, offices and much more.
- Ergonomic door handle attachment
- Perfect support for hands-free opening and closing of doors
- Simple and quick installation on existing door handles
- Fits all common door handles
- Firm and secure hold through dual fixing points
- Made from flame-retardant plastic (fire protection class B1 according to DIN 4102-1)
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Insensitive to detergents and disinfectants
- Significant reduction of infection risk
- Inexpensive alternative to fully automatic doors
- Ideal for all public buildings like offices, institutions, schools, hospitals, gyms, restaurants, etc.